Let me explain your points,
I’m trying to set up the slider on the main page,
- It’s great, you already know to use Custom Post Type i.e Slider and able to upload slides by using Slides section.
- Now, You should setup a Front Page for your blog. Just follow the simple tutorial i.e. http://designorbital.com/community/threads/how-to-create-front-page-in-designorbital-wordpress-themes.20/
- Now simply go to Appearance > Widgets and add slider Widget to Front Page and the magic will start. You can follow the simple tutorial about usage of widgets in the sidebars i.e. http://designorbital.com/community/threads/how-to-add-widgets-to-a-sidebar.22/
I’m also wondering what the ‘Client Carousele’ and ‘Services’ are about.
- When you are able to use front page settings and slider widget than the usage of other widgets are same.
- You may setup unlimited slides, unlimited clients, unlimited services etc via respective custom post types.
- Than simply drag your desired widget and drop them in the Front Page sidebar to see them in action.
And can I add my fonts to the list of fonts supported in the theme?
- DesignOrbital supports Google Fonts at the moment. We have already integrated all fonts of Google Web Fonts (600+) in the themes and are committed to integrate the future released fonts by Google Web Fonts.
- So, you have huge choice of fonts to make your own Typographic Pair i.e. Primary Fonts / Secondary Fonts
Is there any manual available?
- Yes, we are adding basic to pro tutorials for our DesignOrbital community. You may visit the link to read the available tutorials i.e. http://designorbital.com/community/forums/tutorials.8/
- We are committed to make it comprehensive with the passage of time by observing the FAQs by our users.
Feel free to ask additional questions.