– prepared a new header (for above the menu)
Great! you can set your header via “Appearance > Header” – This is your Site Header
– prepared 3 new Pictures (.jpg) for the “slideshow” to be below the menu made a fixes FrontPage (that is not the blog)
Concept is absolutely correct. Ideal size for Slider image is 940 x 370
– put my slide widget “Prana flexslider” in the front page “sidebar” (under dashboard > widgets)
When I go to add new slides (I assume thats what I have to do?) , what do I then do?
Please follow the simple steps
– Go to Slides > Add New
– Give the title of your slide – It will treat as slide caption.
– Click on “Set featured image” to upload your slide image.
So, you can create unlimited sliders by repeating these steps.
This tutorial will help you – how to use Slider Widget