Beginner tried to edit loop-meta.php file and ruined everything

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Prana WordPress Theme Beginner tried to edit loop-meta.php file and ruined everything

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I read the thread about removing the categories. I thought it sounded easy. I ruined my program. I cannot use the free themes because they are so ugly. I am new to this world of computers. May I please have a second chance to reinstall Prana Pro if I promise not to do anything foolish again? I have learned so much in the last week about WordPress my head is about to explode. Humbly yours, e6kimh

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    No problem – just follow the simple steps,

• Re-Download the latest version of your purchased theme from the members area
    • Go to Appearance > Themes
    • Activate Twenty Thirteen or (Twenty Twelve, Twenty Eleven) theme temporarily.
    • Delete the existing Prana WordPress theme
    • Go to Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload
    • Choose File (Downloaded ZIP File) > Install Now
    • Activate your theme

Thanks

Anonymous
    admin, post: 430, member: 1 wrote:
    Hello,
    No problem – just follow the simple steps,

• Re-Download the latest version of your purchased theme from the members area
    • Go to Appearance > Themes
    • Activate Twenty Thirteen or (Twenty Twelve, Twenty Eleven) theme temporarily.
    • Delete the existing Prana WordPress theme
    • Go to Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload
    • Choose File (Downloaded ZIP File) > Install Now
    • Activate your theme

Thanks

Anonymous

Bless your heart! Thank you. I found many of the widgets to be too much for my simple blog but love the beauty of the template. I think starting over now will be a good exercise for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.