November 10, 2016 at 1:57 am #720awardsaversParticipant
I’ trying to create my home page like in the demo with the large full-size picture on the home page. I believe this is done by creating a post and tagging it as featured content. when I do that the Title of the featured post shows up on the top of my blog entries but I can’t get the image to show up there like in the demo. I added the picture that I want to the featured image when I am editing the post and hit update. But when I look at it only the Title for the post comes on the top but not the image. Any idea what I could be doing wrong? Thanks again.November 10, 2016 at 2:25 am #1820awardsaversParticipant
I got it to work, Thanks.November 10, 2016 at 4:27 am #1821
Thanks for the feedback.November 12, 2016 at 11:03 am #1822taohi01Participant
I have just downloaded the template, and having the same issue. I would like to set up the template exactly the way it has been shown on the Demo page.
Any change to find a manual how to set it up exactly the same way?
I don´t understand what slider you are using for example…
Would it be possible to get a demo Backend access?
KlausNovember 13, 2016 at 8:22 am #1823
Cell is very easy to setup. Here is Cell documentation link,
Please focus on Required Plugin and Featured Content section for the carousel setup.
ThanksNovember 17, 2016 at 5:51 pm #1824taohi01Participant
Hi, i have checked, the documentation… but i don´t find the plug ins like the carousel for instance.
You are mentioning in the documentation plug ins. I don´t understand where to find them.
I also don´t understand either how to work with the featured tag.
The White Box with the text “How to purify Air inside your House” for example on top of the photo, i´m missing a manual how to get it in…November 18, 2016 at 10:07 am #1825
Featured Content Setup:
Install Jetpack Plugin:
– Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
– Go to Plugins > Add New
– Search Jetpack
– Install Jetpack by WordPress.com plugin
Activate Jetpack Plugin:
– Activate Jetpack plugin
– Connect it with WordPress.com
– This article will also be helpful to you regarding to Jetpack installation and activation
- Go to Customizer → Featured Content and add the featured tag, or a tag of your choice. Cell supports five posts or pages in its featured content area.
- Create or edit a post or page you wish to feature. Assign the special tag from step one to this post or page.
- Set a Featured Image for your post or page. Use big and beautiful featured images for the featured content area.
- Publish or Update the post or page.
I hope it will help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.