Upgraded from free to Pro – now shows no formatting

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Contango WordPress Theme Upgraded from free to Pro – now shows no formatting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I had the free version of Contango for my website and recently upgraded to Pro. However, when I uploaded the Pro files to WordPress, the content stayed but I lost all formatting. No matter what I click, the formatting is completely gone. Please help!

admin
    Participant

Hi,
    Please do one of the following steps,

• Go to Appearance > Contango Options > Press Save Changes – It will load the pro settings forcefully. (Recommended Method)
    • OR , Go to Appearance > Contango Options > General Settings > Check Reset Theme Options > Press Save Changes. (Do this step if the settings are unable to load in the first step)

Thanks.

Anonymous

Thanks for your advice, but my theme is still not working. I’ve tried your advice , tried re-downloading the files, but nothing seems to work. When I upload the Pro theme, my website loses all formatting – i.e. no tables, all Times New Roman font, everything left justified. For now, I’ve switched back to the Free version so that my users can see a readable website, but I would really appreciate your help fixing this issue. Thank you!

admin
    Participant

After upgrading to Contango Pro,

– Are you looking the Contango Pro admin panel ?

I am also going to email you for further discussion.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.