How does our Affiliate program works?
- Sign up for our affiliate account. You will find affiliate links and banners in the affiliate program section.
- Affiliate Links: Once you have selected a product you want to promote, copy and paste the code into your website or blog.
- Earn Money: Each time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn 50% commission.
- Get Paid: We pay our affiliate partners between 10th and 15th of the following month via PayPal.
Affiliate Program Guidelines
Below is a list of guidelines regarding the DesignOrbital Affiliate Program:
- You need to have PayPal account to receive your funds. No other payment methods are supported at the moment.
- You can NOT use your own affiliate links to purchase our WordPress themes and other products. Doing so will terminate your affiliate account and you will forfeit any potential earnings.
- We do not accept any kind of Coupon based site for promoting our products as an affiliate. Any earnings done through coupon site would not be considered for payment.
- You can not use “DesignOrbital” word in your domain name where you are promoting DesignOrbital themes because this creates brand conflicts.
Affiliate Program FAQs
What is your Affiliate Program?
Our affiliate program financially rewards you for directing customers to our WordPress Themes and Site Templates collection. When a product is purchased by a customer you refer, we pay you a commission for the sale(s).
How do I join your Affiliate Program?
You can just make a registration on our website for the affiliate, Once your registration get complete you are eligible to promote our product with your affiliate link.
How does your Affiliate Program work?
Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide you with on your website. Each time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
How do i get Paid?
You will get paid on every 15th of the month, You will get your sale amount directly in your PayPal account.
Does it cost me anything to become an Affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join our Affiliate Program. There’s no charge to apply and there’s no minimum sales requirement.
How much can I expect to earn?
That’s completely up to you. We can help if you need something specific to promote DesignOrbital your way, but your profit potential completely depends on your sales. Our standard commission rate is 50% of every sale you make.
Can I promote DesignOrbital on more than one website?
Yes, absolutely. You can promote our themes across one or all of your websites. The more links and content you place on your websites, the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into a higher conversion.
I don’t have a blog or website. Can I still participate in your Affiliate Program?
Yes, you can. Please see the Affiliate Guidelines for more information about this. If you don’t have your own website yet, you should definitely check out our excellent selection of WordPress themes.
How do I find my Affiliate banners or text links?
After being accepted into our program, you can log into your affiliate account. Once you log in, follow these steps:
- Find the “Affiliate Info” tab.
- Click on the “Get Affiliate banner and links”.
Where should I place affiliate links on my blog or website?
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase. But remember too that we also provide you with articles, reviews, blog posts, and many other marketing tools to make converting your visitors into sales as easy for you as possible.
Payments and Earnings
How will I know that orders came through my blog or website?
The affiliate links that you generate, so if a visitor you refer to us doesn’t purchase immediately, but then returns within 60 days, you will still receive the commission for any products they purchase.
How much money will I earn through your affiliate program?
You will get 50% of every sales you bring to us. (Applicable to all the themes and membership).
How do I know how much commission I have earned?
You can login to the dashboard at any time for access to real-time reporting, which provides up-to-the-minute information about the commissions you’ve earned.
When will I receive my Affiliate commissions?
All affiliate payments are processed sent directly to you by the 15th of each month for the previous month’s sales, via the PayPal.
Can I earn commissions on my own purchases?
You will not receive credit when purchasing a theme package through your own affiliate link. You may receive an automatic notification from DesignOrbital to let you know that a sale has taken place, but your affiliate payments will not include this amount.