Following steps might be helpful to you,
Step 1 – Poedit Installation:
Download Poedit and install it.
Step 2 – Locate POT file:
DesignOrbital themes are provided with POT file in the “languages” folder .
Step 3 – Translate Theme
– Translate theme by using Poedit
– Save your new .po and .mo files according to language code i.e. http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language
Step 4 – Upload .mo and .po files to the languages directory
Step 5 – Update wp-config.php
Update the following section of wp-config.php
* WordPress Localized Language, defaults to English.
* Change this to localize WordPress. A corresponding MO file for the chosen
* language must be installed to wp-content/languages. For example, install
* de_DE.mo to wp-content/languages and set WPLANG to ‘de_DE’ to enable German
* language support.