Featured content or header image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    takolpostor
    Participant

Hello!

Is there any possibility to use static header images on static home page and/or blog overview page (with or without having activated featured content)?

I use Anemone version 2 (by the way: great theme, thank you!) on https://unterwegs-reiseblog.de with a static home page and a blog overview page.

If i do activate featured content, there is the same featured content header on static home page and on blog overview page (no matter if i define a page image for one of them or not) and when i do not activate featured content, there is no header image at all on both of the pages (no matter if i define a page image for one of them or not).

Kind regards,
    Simon

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
    I have posted your query to the development department. They might be able to see this option in depth.

Thanks

takolpostor
    Participant

Hello,

are there any news?

Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Team is working on a Page Builder via Customizer Widgets. It will add a lot more flexibility to our all themes.

I am also going to ping again about this. It might be possible that it will be added before the release of DesignOrbital Page Builder.

Thanks for your patience.
    Best,

takolpostor
    Participant

Hello,

are there any news or maybe workarounds to get a static header image on home page and blog page?

Best regards,
    Simon

Ken Tong
    Participant

I also want to know how to do this!!!

I can’t find a way to have the nice header image on the home page. The only way I could do something similar was to create an internal page with a header/featured image, and call it “HOME” but now i need to find a way to turn off the display of the original home page.

HELP!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.