And question number 1 is solved.
1. Go to your-site-folder\wp-content\themes\contango-pro
2. Make copy of template-full-width-open.php
3. Open this template in some text editor.
4. In line 3 change Template Name: Full Width Open Template to what you want(Important: if you do not change name, new template will not show in template list.
5. In line 10 comment get_template_part( ‘loop-meta’ );. This removes blog bar in tmplate(thanks to my friend)
Now remain questions 3,4,5 and i have new, 7.
7. Why my text in sub-menus is in 2 lines? Length of text is less than some in your Demo page. See picture: