Change Footer Link Color

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

How would I change the footer link color to something brighter?

Also,

How would I change the font color of the home page image rotator? It’s currently white and difficult to read.

Thanks much,

Bryan

admin
    Participant

Hi Bryan,

How would I change the footer link color to something brighter?

It is easy to customize via style.css. You may change the footer link colors at the Footer section of style.css

/**
    |————————
    | =Footer
    |————————
    */

#footer a,
    #footer a:visited {
    }

#footer a:hover,
    #footer a:focus {
    }[/CODE]

[B]How would I change the font color of the home page image rotator? It’s currently white and difficult to read.[/B]

If you are talking about Flexslider or Nivo Slider as Image Rotator than you may modify the respective stylesheets. You may locate these scripts in “contango/lib/js”

[B]Extend Settings[/B]

You may also write your custom styles in the Custom Style(s) box of Extend Settings. Extend Settings can be found at,

Go to – Appearance > Contango Options > Extends Settings

Thanks[CODE]/**
    |

| =Footer
    |

*/

#footer a,
    #footer a:visited {
    }

#footer a:hover,
    #footer a:focus {
    }[/CODE]

How would I change the font color of the home page image rotator? It’s currently white and difficult to read.

If you are talking about Flexslider or Nivo Slider as Image Rotator than you may modify the respective stylesheets. You may locate these scripts in “contango/lib/js”

Extend Settings

You may also write your custom styles in the Custom Style(s) box of Extend Settings. Extend Settings can be found at,

Go to – Appearance > Contango Options > Extends Settings

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.