Code for Footer Column Widgets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello again.

Where do I find the code for the footer column widgets?

Although I am using the same code for text size in each of the text widgets of the three footer column widgets, the text and line spacing does not line up. See http://www.lotusfirepress.com.

The spacing in the footer column widget one is slightly larger than in footer column widgets 2 and 3. Part of my problem was that I didn’t have “Automattically add paragraphs” selected in all three widgets; however, now that is fixed and the type and line spacing are slightly larger in footer column widget 1. I think I may have accidentally changed the spacing or something else in code for footer column 1.

I have attempted to compensate by manually adding font size code in the footer column 1 text code widget, but I would prefer a more precise solution.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

admin
    Participant

Hi,

This is due to some invalid or extra HTML markup in your code. I have found following font tags at your footer,

Buzziness [/CODE]

This font tag at different part of your site footer is causing trouble. Please review your code to fix them.

Thanks[CODE]Buzziness [/CODE]

This font tag at different part of your site footer is causing trouble. Please review your code to fix them.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.