Code to Embed Header in Widgetized Custom Page Custom Text Widget

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Contango WordPress Theme Code to Embed Header in Widgetized Custom Page Custom Text Widget

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello. Would you furnish the code to insert in the Custom Text Widget so I can get the type of header that is on non-custom pages, i.e. larger text with a line across the width of the page? Again, thanks for your help.

admin
    Participant

Hi Lotus,

Hello. Would you furnish the code to insert in the Custom Text Widget so I can get the type of header that is on non-custom pages

I really don’t understand the “I can get the type of header that is on non-custom pages”

Please explain: What is your concept about “Type of Header” & “Non Custom pages”

Thanks!

Anonymous

Hello. I need the code I would use in a Custom Text Widget for exact type of header this is created when I:

Create a Page > Page Attributes > Template > Full Width Template – the same type that appears in your sample blog page. Hope this helps.

I am trying to establish continuity throughout my website. For the very top header I want to use the one that looks like your sample blog, not the style of header that appears above Services or that is created by default in a widget.

Also, would you please furnish the code for the type of header that does appear at the top of a Services widget.?

Again, thanks for your time, knowledge, and consideration.

admin
    Participant

Lotus can you provide reference screenshots of our Sample Blog. So it will help us to understand your question easily.

Anonymous

The quickest way to explain is to have you view my website which is far from ready for public viewing: http://www.lotusfirepress.com

Look at the difference between the header on the H E A R T (Home) page and the header on the WWWWW page. My home page is a totally widgetized page. The WWWW page was created by adding a page with the attribute Full Width Template. The “header” on my Home page is WELCOME HOME! The header on the WWWWW page is WWWWW with an underline across the page underneath.

Hope this makes my question a little clearer.

Again, thank you for answering all my questions. I have many because this is my first website creation.

admin
    Participant

Lotus,

I have understand your concept. You want to have an Open (without box) content area for Full Width Templates. I have forward this request to our developers to add this features to the incoming version of contango. They are working on new versions for all themes, and will release soon.

Take Care

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.