Editing footer text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

We would like to edit the footer text on our website, but I can’t seem to find anywhere in editor, customise or settings to do this.

The website is: http://panews.qldguild.org.au/

Thank you,
    Karis

admin
    Participant

Hi Karis,

Footer has two automated strings.

1. Copyright, which is fetched automatically having current year + site title
    2. Theme Credit

You can’t edit Copyright text via any built-in option in the theme customzier.
    And you can remove the Theme Credit by using Custom CSS

Thanks

Anonymous

Thanks,

Is it possible to edit the strings? We need to ad a line to the footer and change who the copyright is.

Currently it says ‘PA News’, but it needs to say ‘Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Queensland Branch’ and we need to add for legislative reasons: THE PHARMACY GUILD OF AUSTRALIA IS A REGISTERED TRAINING ORGANISATION (0452)

admin
    Participant

Hi,

Quote:
    Is it possible to edit the strings? We need to ad a line to the footer and change who the copyright is.

Can you wait a little?
    So, i will set Antenna at high priority task to release its new version in the upcoming week. I am sure it will be released before December 10, 2015.
    I will set this option at high end so it will be included in the theme Customizer so you and many other users of Antenna can modify footer copyright via Customize easily.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.