Editing Widget Code

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello there!

I have another question for you… Where in the Farad theme files am I able to find the code to adjust setting for certain widgets, specifically the Flickr widget?

WIth this widget I would like to display more than 9 images, and, if possible, centre those images on a Widgetized Full Width Template page (rather than in the sidebar or footer). This is an example of the page I’m working with…

I am so appreciative of the help ~ thank you!

Tara @[USER=108]ElasticMind[/USER]

admin
    Participant

Hi Tara,
    Hopefully doing well.

I have another question for you… Where in the Farad theme files am I able to find the code to adjust setting for certain widgets, specifically the Flickr widget?

File: farad/lib/core.php
    Flickr Widget: ~1662 Line Number

/**********************************************
    * Flickr Widget
    **********************************************/

class Kamn_Widget_Flickr extends WP_Widget {[/CODE]

[B]WIth this widget I would like to display more than 9 images, and, if possible, centre those images on a Widgetized Full Width Template page (rather than in the sidebar or footer). This is [URL=’http://listentoaction.com/dothis/about/’%5Dan example of the page[/URL] I’m working with…[/B]

Actually, Flicker widget has specially designed for the Sidebars not for Full Width Widgetized pages. You may alter the code according to your need.

Thanks[CODE]/**********************************************
    * Flickr Widget
    **********************************************/

class Kamn_Widget_Flickr extends WP_Widget {[/CODE]

WIth this widget I would like to display more than 9 images, and, if possible, centre those images on a Widgetized Full Width Template page (rather than in the sidebar or footer). This is an example of the page I’m working with…

Actually, Flicker widget has specially designed for the Sidebars not for Full Width Widgetized pages. You may alter the code according to your need.

Thanks

Anonymous

Thank you for the help! Much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.