Flexi Slider timing and options

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

Is it possible to change how long pictures are displayed before the next picture slides in? The Duration option seems to be only affecting the slide and fade time.

Also, can you explain (at least briefly) all those easing options like In, Out, Cubic, Expo etc? I don’t really see any difference between them.

Thanks
    Kamil

admin
    Participant

Hello Kamil,

Is it possible to change how long pictures are displayed before the next picture slides in? The Duration option seems to be only affecting the slide and fade time.

Your observation is correct as i have checked the code and “duration” is implemented via “animationSpeed”. I have listed it in the update track so the proper implementation of duration option will be fixed.

FYI:

duration should be implemented by slideshowSpeed. You may temporarily set it in the following file,

File: contango/lib/core.php
    Line #: 1914

[PHP]$holder = “
    $( ‘.flexslider-“. esc_js( $widget_id ) .”‘ ).flexslider({
    animation: ‘”. esc_js( $instance ).”‘,
    easing: ‘”. esc_js( $instance ) .”‘,
    animationSpeed: “. esc_js( $instance ) .”,
    slideshow: “. esc_js( $instance ) .”,
    controlNav: false
    });
    “;[/PHP]

Also, can you explain (at least briefly) all those easing options like In, Out, Cubic, Expo etc? I don’t really see any difference between them.

We have implemented easing as per documentation by Flexslider. There might be some difference with “slide” animation.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.