Header Image Not Showing Correctly

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Antenna WordPress Theme Header Image Not Showing Correctly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello, I am using the recommended header size of 1920 x 200 px for the Antenna theme. However, it is not showing up properly. The nav bar covers it up and even in the preview it is cut off. I have attempted multiple times with different files, but nothing has worked.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

There are two powerful options in the Antenna Theme i.e. Logo and Header Image. Here is the difference between them,

Logo: Logo will allow you to set your “Logo” (Whether big or small) via `Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Logo`. So, please set your image (i am viewing in the screenshot bearing Updates typography and beautiful logo). Antenna will adjust the Logo according to dimensions and will be responsive.

Header Image: Header image will be displayed as a background of your logo. It will help you to beautiful the header background.

Example:

Antenna Demo has only Logo and No Header Image. If i will upload header image, than it will take the white space of logo.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.