Header image overlays menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jay Levy
    Participant

http://brainyliving.com

Working on a new site. Just completed a fresh install of Wisteria. Loaded my header image.

The header image does not display in full, depending on screen size. As screen is re-sized the middle menu bar clips the header image.

How do I avoid that clipping?

Related question… is there an option (or custom code) to disable the middle menu bar? I would prefer to use the top menu as navigation as is currently configured.

thanks for guidance — jay

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Jay,

1. Please use Site Logo option to upload your logo. Site Header is not the right choice for the logos. When you will use Site Logo option, Logo will remain responsive and will be clickable as well.

2. Site header can be used to beautify your blog header. Site header will display as a background of blog header. You can use any good image as a site header to enhance the visual look. It will be responsive as well but will be clipped at lower screens like mobiles etc

3. Which menu you are referring as a Middle Menu bar. If you are referring the menu just under the logo. It is the main navigation. Please confirm so i will share a CSS Snippet with you that will hide this menu.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.