July 25, 2013 at 4:07 pm #344AnonymousGuest
I’ve the Prana Pro Theme.
I have a problem with. I upload a header image and the following error appears:
Warning: Illegal string offset ‘width’ in /homepages/41/dXXXXXXXX/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/theme.php on line 1016
Warning: Illegal string offset ‘height’ in /homepages/41/dXXXXXXXXX/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/theme.php on line 1017
Please, how I can fix it?
Sorry for my bad English.July 25, 2013 at 6:54 pm #830
We have re-tested Prana Pro at Production/Development server. Header is working fine.
Try the following methods!
1. Make sure that you are using the latest version of WordPress i.e. 3.5.2
2. Disable all plugins and re-try to upload header.
Waiting for your update!July 25, 2013 at 7:42 pm #831AnonymousGuest
1.- I’m using the latest version of WordPress
2.- I disabled all plugins and i re-try to upload header but this method has not worked
Waiting for another possibility
ThanksJuly 26, 2013 at 6:11 am #832
Thanks for the feedback!
I am going to write you an email.July 27, 2013 at 10:19 am #833AnonymousGuest
[SIZE=13px]I think everything is fixed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px]Thank you very much for your help[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px]Happy weekend[/SIZE]July 27, 2013 at 10:25 am #834
Thanks for the feedback.
Happy WeekendAugust 4, 2013 at 5:42 pm #835AnonymousGuest
i have a similar problem with the featured header.. nothing shows up in the header section at all?
thx in advance
AAugust 4, 2013 at 7:18 pm #836
Can you explain the exact steps before facing any issue in the Appearance > Header ?August 6, 2013 at 7:44 am #837AnonymousGuest
1) Appearance > Header not the problem there i can upload an image but the h1 text goes away.
2) featured img I undrestand that each page can have a featured img. but this does not work. no img show up
3) I have inst. v 1.2 of prana then upgraded to prana pro and there is an update for prana 1.3 but when I try to install gives error msg
thx in adv.
AstridAugust 6, 2013 at 7:47 am #838AnonymousGuest
ps have lates v. wp installedAugust 6, 2013 at 1:57 pm #839
Hopefully doing well!
Appearance > Header not the problem there i can upload an image but the h1 text goes away.
Prana supports (Image Header) without title / tagline. You may use any good image editing software like Photoshop to design the header of your blog.
featured img I undrestand that each page can have a featured img. but this does not work. no img show up
Go to Appearance > Prana Options > Post Settings
You may select “Post Featured Image” settings i.e. Use Featured Image Automatically or any other according to your blogging style.
I have inst. v 1.2 of prana then upgraded to prana pro and there is an update for prana 1.3 but when I try to install gives error msg
Following thread will e helpful to you,
ThanksAugust 13, 2013 at 10:45 pm #840AnonymousGuest
thx for your assistance.
have new problem
i set the language to danish but in some of the headers appear in english like fx: category archives: xxxxx
I tried to have a look at the .po and changed what i should say in danish but it did not work
thx in adv.
AAugust 14, 2013 at 9:09 am #841
Has you defined the language constant in the wp-config.php file,
* WordPress Localized Language, defaults to English.
* Change this to localize WordPress. A corresponding MO file for the chosen
* language must be installed to wp-content/languages. For example, install
* de_DE.mo to wp-content/languages and set WPLANG to ‘de_DE’ to enable German
* language support.
Following post might be helpful to you,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.