How to activate tiny menu bar (Demo) f.e. Home/Home Business or Pages/About , Contact…

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Future WordPress Bootstrap Theme How to activate tiny menu bar (Demo) f.e. Home/Home Business or Pages/About , Contact…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello again,

thanks for this fast reply to my first thread. Now it´s working fine… It´s´great.

I´m very new at WordPress and I´m learning each hour more about building sites with wordpress.

So now I have question about this tiny menu in the demo site. How can I activate this little menu and its style elements. I can´t find something about that in the documentation and the settings. I´m sorry…

Hope, you can give me a hint. Nice weekend and special thanks again,

René

admin
    Participant

Hi Rene,

So now I have question about this tiny menu in the demo site.

Tiny Menu is for DEMO purposes only. You can achieve each any every setting by using the theme itself that this menu is serving for showcase.

Home, Home Business, Contact etc

Your question is about designing different layouts so the following tutorial might be helpful to you.

http://designorbital.com/community/threads/how-to-create-different-layouts-in-designorbital-themes.23/

Thanks

Anonymous

That´s it. Great! Now it works fine.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.