– Go to Appearance > Contango Options > Skin Settings > Select predefined skin or customize your own > Save Changes
– Refresh front end of your site
Make Sure – Important
– Make sure you are using Contango 1.4+ as there was little update related to Skin Settings in the Version 1.4
– I recommend to use latest version of Contango i.e. Contango 1.5
– See Contango Pro Changelog
I am very glad to inform you that you have solved the problem perfectly!
My host provider was the bug, just as you suspected.
Meanwhile the host provider has removed the restrictions implemented.
Not only the color trouble is eliminated, now CONTANGO PRO works as promised. Very pretty!