Install Failed – now I cannot access ADMIN

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Arcane WordPress Theme Install Failed – now I cannot access ADMIN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tgendron
    Participant

Hi there!

I wanted to install a new plugin for Tables, which I tried to do but it said it wasn’t compatible with the old WordPress version I was running so I bit the bullet and tried to install the new 5.3 version. It failed and now I cannot access my ADMIN panel 🙁 I get the message “This Page is Not Working” ninthhousedesigns.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

I have searched and searched but haven’t found a solution to this problem. I deactivated the plugins from my phpMyAdmin and I changed the style from ARCANE to TwentySixteen (as one site suggested) but I STILL cannot access my website to edit it. I have noooo idea what to do now. Please help!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are able to login to your Admin panel.
    You can deactivate the Tables or other plugins. After deactivating the plugins, it should work normally. After getting login to your Admin Panel, please try the followings

• Deactivate Plugins
    • Clear cache / history

For further, please submit your request via Contact Form of DesignOrbital. Our engineers might be able to provide you extended support.

Thanks

tgendron
    Participant

The thing is – I can’t login to my ADMIN panel – that’s where I get the ERROR message. My website loads just fine but I can’t EDIT it through ADMIN. I get that error. I have submitted my request through the contact form. Thank you!!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    They will respond you as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.