Messed Up Footer Column Headers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello. I don’t know what I did or how it happened but the header sizes for footer column widgets are no longer equal – that is out of nowhere the header font size for the Contango Posts and Jetpack Blog Subscriptions are now much smaller than for Contango text.Also, please note in Footer Column the positioning starts slightly lower than Subscribe to Blogs, and Quote of the Month. The underlines below the individual headings are not positioned in a straight line across. Other than using all Text Widgets, how do I fix that?

Please view my problems at http://www.lotusfirepress.com. Solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Linda Lotusfire

admin
    Participant

Hello Linda,
    I am observing the following tags in the footer and and near closing tag of body,

[/CODE]

Have you made any customization to the Widgets or code?
    Please recheck your widgets or try to restore the original file.

Waiting for your response.[CODE]
    [/CODE]

Have you made any customization to the Widgets or code?
    Please recheck your widgets or try to restore the original file.

Waiting for your response.

Anonymous

Hello, yes I did make some changes. I decided to go with a work-around solution. Thanks!

admin
    Participant

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous

I want to share that I discovered why some of my text copy was not lining up from left to right across a page in the three separate text widgets in footer columns 1, 2, and 3. In two of the text widgets I had selected “Automatically add paragraphs” but in one I did not. and was using
    to try to compensate without success. By checking automatically add paragraphs and removing
    in the one text widget, I was able to fix the problem and now all text and line spacing lines up across the page. Thanks for all your patience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.