More Questions About Contango Portfolio

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Contango WordPress Theme More Questions About Contango Portfolio

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

I have a couple more questions about using Contango Portfolio…

1. I would like to use this as a recipe index for my blog. On the bottom of each portfolio post, it will list the taxonomy (ex. Technology Used: Creative). Is there a simple way I can edit the theme to change that label from ‘Technology Used’ to ‘Recipe Type’?

2. Is there a simple way to add a couple lines of text to the portfolio page itself? I don’t believe it is intuitive to a user visiting the site that clicking on the image and clicking on the title below the image will perform two different actions, so I would like to call that out on the portfolio page.

3. In the Contango Pro Demo, please go to Portfolio > Content Layout > Paging Media. Can you provide some details how to create this type of portfolio? I doubt I will use this in my blog, but I really like the way it looks and could never figure out how to replicate this during testing.

Thanks as always for the helpful support.

Jim

admin
    Participant

Hello Jim,

Is there a simple way I can edit the theme to change that label from ‘Technology Used’ to ‘Recipe Type’?

In the current version, you have to option to change the label via built-in option. However, you may change this via Translation. ** I have also added this point to our development track.

Is there a simple way to add a couple lines of text to the portfolio page itself?

– If you think to add couple of lines in the Portfolio template. Than it is not possible in the current version.
    – However, when you are thinking to design your Widgetized page of portfolio like http://themes.designorbital.com/contango/home-page-2/ than you can add any thing to the page.

In the Contango Pro Demo, please go to Portfolio > Content Layout > Paging Media.

This is an example of Portfolio single page layout. You can enter Pagination to the portfolio entry via using the built-in feature of WordPress via editor i.e.

[PHP]Some Content