January 3, 2015 at 4:54 am #574AnonymousGuest
I have a couple more questions about using Contango Portfolio…
1. I would like to use this as a recipe index for my blog. On the bottom of each portfolio post, it will list the taxonomy (ex. Technology Used: Creative). Is there a simple way I can edit the theme to change that label from ‘Technology Used’ to ‘Recipe Type’?
2. Is there a simple way to add a couple lines of text to the portfolio page itself? I don’t believe it is intuitive to a user visiting the site that clicking on the image and clicking on the title below the image will perform two different actions, so I would like to call that out on the portfolio page.
3. In the Contango Pro Demo, please go to Portfolio > Content Layout > Paging Media. Can you provide some details how to create this type of portfolio? I doubt I will use this in my blog, but I really like the way it looks and could never figure out how to replicate this during testing.
Thanks as always for the helpful support.
JimJanuary 3, 2015 at 9:59 am #1491adminParticipant
Is there a simple way I can edit the theme to change that label from ‘Technology Used’ to ‘Recipe Type’?
In the current version, you have to option to change the label via built-in option. However, you may change this via Translation. ** I have also added this point to our development track.
Is there a simple way to add a couple lines of text to the portfolio page itself?
– If you think to add couple of lines in the Portfolio template. Than it is not possible in the current version.
– However, when you are thinking to design your Widgetized page of portfolio like http://themes.designorbital.com/contango/home-page-2/ than you can add any thing to the page.
In the Contango Pro Demo, please go to Portfolio > Content Layout > Paging Media.
This is an example of Portfolio single page layout. You can enter Pagination to the portfolio entry via using the built-in feature of WordPress via editor i.e.
- This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)