Optimal/Recommended Image Sizes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have two questions regarding the Contango theme for WordPress:

1. What is the optimal/preferred image size for Featured Images so that they will show up properly on the main page of the blog?
    2. What is the optimal/preferred image size for images embedded into a post on the blog?

Thanks.

admin
    Participant

Hi,
    Please read the Recommended Image Dimensions: Width x Height section of readme.txt file. i.e.

== Recommended Image Dimensions: Width x Height ==

Blog Posts: 580 x 350
    Portfolio Posts: 940 x 600
    Slide Posts: 940 x 450
    Client Posts: 340 x 150[/CODE]

[B]What is the optimal/preferred image size for Featured Images so that they will show up properly on the main page of the blog?[/B]

580×350

[B]What is the optimal/preferred image size for images embedded into a post on the blog?[/B]

It depends on you and your content. Theme will handle small/large images efficiently.

Thanks[CODE]== Recommended Image Dimensions: Width x Height ==

Blog Posts: 580 x 350
    Portfolio Posts: 940 x 600
    Slide Posts: 940 x 450
    Client Posts: 340 x 150[/CODE]

What is the optimal/preferred image size for Featured Images so that they will show up properly on the main page of the blog?

580×350

What is the optimal/preferred image size for images embedded into a post on the blog?

It depends on you and your content. Theme will handle small/large images efficiently.

Thanks

Anonymous

Yeah, I ran across the read me after posting my question. Thanks for the quick response, though. Much appreciated. I have a new question, but will start a new thread.

admin
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.