Portfolio Permalink

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello.

I would like to change the default permalink for portfolio items.
    Currently “/portfolio/” is automatically added to the permalink for all portfolio items.
    I would like to change this to automatically add “/skills/” to the permalink instead.
    How can I do this? I imagine I am going to have to modify some code somewhere.

Thanks.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

How can I do this? I imagine I am going to have to modify some code somewhere.

Yes, you have to modify the little piece of code.

Open File: lib/modules.php
    Find: Nearly on Line Number: 162
    /** Custom Post Type: Portfolio */[/CODE]
    Find the relevant code withing this Post Type i.e nearly on line number: 200
    [CODE]’rewrite’ => array( ‘slug’ => ‘portfolio’ ),[/CODE]

I have also added this option to our development track so the users can assign their own “slug” dynamically in the future.

[B]Important:[/B]

Don’t forget to update your Permalinks in [B]Settings > Permalinks[/B] after making your desired changes. It will flush the current permalinks and will load your new permalink. Simply Hit Save Changes.

Thanks[CODE]/** Custom Post Type: Portfolio */[/CODE]
    Find the relevant code withing this Post Type i.e nearly on line number: 200
    ‘rewrite’ => array( ‘slug’ => ‘portfolio’ ),[/CODE]

I have also added this option to our development track so the users can assign their own “slug” dynamically in the future.

[B]Important:[/B]

Don’t forget to update your Permalinks in [B]Settings > Permalinks[/B] after making your desired changes. It will flush the current permalinks and will load your new permalink. Simply Hit Save Changes.

Thanks[CODE]’rewrite’ => array( ‘slug’ => ‘portfolio’ ),[/CODE]

Important:

Don’t forget to update your Permalinks in Settings > Permalinks after making your desired changes. It will flush the current permalinks and will load your new permalink. Simply Hit Save Changes.

Thanks

Anonymous

Perfect. Thank you very much.

admin
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.