Prana Theme

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello

I recently purchased the Prana theme and when loaded does not look like the one on your site. In fact it looks like the free version. Please advise how to set up to look the same as on your website.

I have deleted the free version and reloaded the Pro version however the configuration is the same.

Thanks.

Neil

Anonymous

Also in Prana Options the theme settings are all blank therefore there is nothing to reconfigure.

N

admin
    Participant

Hi Neil,
    Welcome to DesignOrbital Community.

Prana Pro Options Blank

Please follow the simple steps for the Prana Pro,

• Delete Prana (Free Version) from your themes directory.
    • Upload Prana Pro to the themes directory.
    • Clear History of your browser or hit (CTRL+F5) for Prana Options * This step is not necessary but it will make sure to load Prana Pro options fully.
    • Now you will see the Prana Pro panel in working.

Prana Pro Look Like as Demo

Don’t hesitate to post your feedback.
    Take Care

Anonymous

Thank you for your reply. I did all suggested and still the Pro version will not load. Please advise.

N

Anonymous

Hello,

I’m still trying to load and on 2 different computers and browsers but cannot. To confirm I have the correct file please forward a link for me to download a copy of Prana Pro or suggest a solution.

I would appreciate a quick response.

Thanks.

N

admin
    Participant

I have sent you an email for further communication.

Anonymous

Thank you for giving extra support via email and sorting the issue which was caused by my web host configuration. The template is now up and running normally.

N

admin
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Neil.

Anonymous
    admin, post: 9, member: 1 wrote:
    Hi Neil,
    Welcome to DesignOrbital Community.

Prana Pro Options Blank

Please follow the simple steps for the Prana Pro,

• Delete Prana (Free Version) from your themes directory.
    • Upload Prana Pro to the themes directory.
    • Clear History of your browser or hit (CTRL+F5) for Prana Options * This step is not necessary but it will make sure to load Prana Pro options fully.
    • Now you will see the Prana Pro panel in working.

Prana Pro Look Like as Demo

Don’t hesitate to post your feedback.
    Take Care

There is no option to delete free Prana under Word Press Manage themes

admin
    Participant

Hello,

@[USER=147]notahat[/USER], Please follow the simple tutorial to upgraded Prana Free to Pro version,

http://designorbital.com/community/threads/how-to-install-upgrade-designorbital-wordpress-theme.101/

Thanks

Anonymous

I’ve tried this several times and WP keeps loading Prana 1.2 the free version. Pro is not an offering from within WP Appearance/Themes; at least it seems this way. I have uploaded the 1.4 zip file from DO, but I am not at all familiar with how to use FTP. For Prana it does not seem to follow the way the tutorial describes an upgrade.

Anonymous

Success! I used the FTP route also suggested by the tutorial and it worked. Many thanks!

Anonymous

I have one more question, please. Now that I have the upgraded theme. The meta data for posts appears on top of the post on the home page. I would like to move it to the bottom of the post so there is nothing in between the heading and the post. What is the code edit to do this?

admin
    Participant

Hi Richard,
    Its great you have successfully upgraded the theme.
    I am going to post your question about Post Meta to our developers, so they will be able to guide you soon.
    Thanks

Anonymous

I found the solution.

In content-single.php find:

[HTML]

[/HTML]

and move only the line
    to immediately after post_tags();?> shown below

[HTML]

[/HTML]

Repeat this for content.php to make the changes under Recent Posts displays.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.