Resolution Sizes in Theme Demos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello,

You have done such a nice job with the demos for all of the DesignOrbital themes. I like the feature to switch resolution sizes in the demo (desktop, tablet landscape, tablet portrait, mobile landscape, and mobile portrait). Just wondering if there are any plugins available that would allow me to do the same thing within the WordPress admin screen?

Thanks

Jim

admin
    Participant

Hi Jim,

Quote:
    Just wondering if there are any plugins available that would allow me to do the same thing within the WordPress admin screen?

Why you want to do that ?
    After your answer, i will be able to guide you exactly.

Thanks

Anonymous

We all know the the importance of making sure our blogs and websites are fully responsive. It is one of the reasons I chose to buy Contango Pro instead of using the free version. So while updating or customizing my site from the WordPress admin screen, it would be nice to see how my changes would appear in the different resolution sizes.

This isn’t something I need – it would just be nice to have if available.

Thanks

Jim

admin
    Participant

Hi Jim,

Quote:
    So while updating or customizing my site from the WordPress admin screen, it would be nice to see how my changes would appear in the different resolution sizes.

If you want to test your blog at different screen resolution sizes than i will recommend to use Chrome Developer Mobile Emulator Tool
    You can Google it how to use this in Google Chrome browser.

This tool will help you to test your site at different screen resolutions.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.