Social Sharing Icons in top right corner disappear

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Anemone WordPress Theme Social Sharing Icons in top right corner disappear

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cliffordstumme
    Participant

For some reason, the social sharing icons in the top right corner of the Anemone theme disappear when my browser is set to full screen. Only when I make the browser smaller do the sharing links appear under the logo even though they’re supposed to be on the right hand side of the screen.
    My website is cliffordstumme.com.

Thanks for the help!

admin
    Participant

Hi,

I am not able to see Social Links at right corner even at normal browser. Have you set Social Links Menu for the Header ?

Quote:
    Only when I make the browser smaller do the sharing links appear under the logo even though they’re supposed to be on the right hand side of the screen.

It should work normally.
    Please make sure that Jetpack Mobile Theme module is deactivated.

Thanks

admin
    Participant

Hi,

I have further checked your site http://cliffordstumme.com/ and there are some Javascript errors that may be possible due to some plugin.
    I will suggest to disable MailChimp widget or plugin temporarily. If possible, try to deactivate all plugins and activate them one by one to find out the exact plugin which is throwing Javascript error.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.