Spacing between category menu listings

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Contango WordPress Theme Spacing between category menu listings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’ve a feeling that this issue may be out of the sphere of the Contango theme. I have a plugin installed called ‘List Category Posts’. This allows me to add its widget to a sidebar and choose which category contents I want to list. It includes options to choose excepts and thumbs. Very useful for adding menus unique to the category only.

The problem I’ve got is that the gap between the items on the menu is too tight and I would like to add a little padding or a space between entries. I’ve tried adding

to the end of the except on the individual pages but the tags get removed as I believe html is not allowed in this section.

Is there a way I can add padding to the items in the css file and if so, where and what would you consider? Any thoughts would be appreciated. I’m really getting my head round this theme now and I love it.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Quote:
    I have a plugin installed called ‘List Category Posts’. This allows me to add its widget to a sidebar and choose which category contents I want to list.

Contango has already “Contango Posts” widget to display specific posts by IDs to the sidebar. It may have Post Thumnail, Post Title and Post Date.

Quote:
    It includes options to choose excepts and thumbs. Very useful for adding menus unique to the category only.

Can you share your blog URL so i will be able to see it in action. It might be possible that we will be able to add this feature to the Contango Pro theme.

Quote:
    Is there a way I can add padding to the items in the css file and if so, where and what would you consider?

I will require to see your blog to give any snippet or idea.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.