Still no Portfolio in admin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m in despair, Iv’e successfully installed the latest Jetpack ( yes, I did add that line to wp-config to activate it!) should allow me to create portfolios but even after activating the custom content post types I still don’t see the portfolio tab in my admin menu. Can anyone do a step by step help for me please?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Quote:
    I’m in despair, Iv’e successfully installed the latest Jetpack ( yes, I did add that line to wp-config to activate it!)

Jetpack is required plugin for Portfolio Custom Post Type. Jetpack requires a WordPress.com connection for several features, but if you don’t want to connect Jetopack with WordPress.com you must have following line in the `wp-config.php`

[PHP]/* Jetpack development mode. */
    define( ‘JETPACK_DEV_DEBUG’, true );[/PHP]

You may insert above line under the comment

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */[/CODE]

After the above changes “Portfolio” CPT must appear in the Admin Panel after activating the Jetpack plugin and activating the Custom Post Types in the Jetpack settings. This is very clear in the [URL=’http://designorbital.com/community/threads/candela-wordpress-theme.246/’%5DCandela Documentation[/URL].

Thanks[CODE]/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */[/CODE]

After the above changes “Portfolio” CPT must appear in the Admin Panel after activating the Jetpack plugin and activating the Custom Post Types in the Jetpack settings. This is very clear in the Candela Documentation.

Thanks

Anonymous
    admin, post: 925, member: 1 wrote:
    Hello,

Jetpack is required plugin for Portfolio Custom Post Type. Jetpack requires a WordPress.com connection for several features, but if you don’t want to connect Jetopack with WordPress.com you must have following line in the `wp-config.php`

[PHP]/* Jetpack development mode. */
    define( ‘JETPACK_DEV_DEBUG’, true );[/PHP]

You may insert above line under the comment

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */[/CODE]

After the above changes “Portfolio” CPT must appear in the Admin Panel after activating the Jetpack plugin and activating the Custom Post Types in the Jetpack settings. This is very clear in the [URL=’http://designorbital.com/community/threads/candela-wordpress-theme.246/’%5DCandela Documentation[/URL].

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I had actually already done this previously and it still didn’t work, so I set this WP_DEBUG to true :
    [INDENT]*/
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
    [/INDENT]
    and got an error message telling me there was a conflict between jetpack and style logo master, so I removed the style logo master from my plugins folder and “voila!”, the portfolio feature appeared by magic!
    Thank-you
    [INDENT][/INDENT][CODE]/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */[/CODE]

After the above changes “Portfolio” CPT must appear in the Admin Panel after activating the Jetpack plugin and activating the Custom Post Types in the Jetpack settings. This is very clear in the Candela Documentation.

Thanks

I had actually already done this previously and it still didn’t work, so I set this WP_DEBUG to true :

*/
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

and got an error message telling me there was a conflict between jetpack and style logo master, so I removed the style logo master from my plugins folder and “voila!”, the portfolio feature appeared by magic!
    Thank-you

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Quote:
    got an error message telling me there was a conflict between jetpack and style logo master,

We are very thankful for your feedback. We have noticed that Jetpack has integrated Site Logo finally. We will update Candela WordPress Theme and its Documentation to support this new change.

* No need to use Site Logo plugin now.

Thanks

admin
    Participant

[USER=493]@creatuitive[/USER] – Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We have updated Candela to 1.1 with Site Logo enhancement. There is no need to install Site Logo Plugin now. Site Logo feature is integrated in JetPack 3.2. You may be interested to see the Changelog of Candela Portfolio WordPress Theme.

Enjoy :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.