Suggestion for Social Links Menu: add Ello network

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Candela WordPress Theme Suggestion for Social Links Menu: add Ello network

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    me_jae
    Participant

Hi everyone,

to me ello.co is an important network, so I added it to my social links menu. The link works fine, but since the logo does not appear, to most people it would look like a blank black square… it wouldn’t occur to them to click on it. Which kind of defeats the purpose of having it in the first place.

So my question to the support crew: would you please consider adding ello to the list of social media you support in the Candela theme? and meanwhile, is there a workaround that allows me to add the logo to the menu?

(I’m fairly new to wordpress and have no IT backround, so in advance my apologies if my descriptions don’t make a lot of technical sense…)

Thanks!

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Quote:
    So my question to the support crew: would you please consider adding ello to the list of social media you support in the Candela theme?

Candela uses Font Awesome Icons for Social Links Menu. We will forward this request to the Font Awesome to add ELLO to their Brand Icons.
    You can also request them to add this network to the Brand Icons. Once, this is done by their end, we will upgrade Candela to support ELLO

Quote:
    is there a workaround that allows me to add the logo to the menu?

You can upload or place your logo above the menu by using Jetpack plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.