Unusual Header Behavior

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I had tested the Contango theme with a test WordPress installation and was happy enough with it that I purchased the Pro version. However, I am running into an issue with the header graphics. On the non-Pro theme, I used a custom header image that is 930×30. It worked perfectly. When I tried to use that same image on the Pro installation, the image was squished down and tiny. Tiny enough that it was difficult to read.

I am obviously missing something simple, but I have no idea what it is. Perhaps it has something to do with retina support?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

admin
    Participant

Hi,

However, I am running into an issue with the header graphics.

Contango Pro has all features of free version + enhanced one. Contango Pro has dual option for header i.e,

• Logo
    • Custom Header

Go to Appearance > Contango Options > Header > Custom Header > Save Changes
    Now upload header of your own choice via Appearance > Header

Thanks

Anonymous

I did that. However, the header image that looked right on the non-pro installation is too small and squished down on the pro installation. I am away for the weekend and will try again when I return.

admin
    Participant

Happy Weekend

Anonymous

Well, I tried again and this time it worked. So, I have no idea what happened the first go ’round, but thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

admin
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.