User Rights for "Projects" and "Portfolio"

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Candela WordPress Theme User Rights for "Projects" and "Portfolio"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alexander Kaiser
    Participant

We purchased the Candela Theme recently and are in the process to prepare the site for its first release.

We use the PlugIn “User Role Editor” to have a higher granularity in providing user rights. That’s at least what we plan to do. I recognized that for the Custom Post Types, there is no chance to configure the user rights yet.

What’s the use case: Our Authors shall only be able to create and edit “Projects” within the “Portfolio”.

This could nicely be configured by using the “User Role Editor” PlugIn. But no Capabilities are exposed for “Projects” and “Portfolio” and I do not know the appropriate names in order to create new capabilities. Please help!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Portfolio and Projects are handled by Jetpack Portfolio Custom Post Types. I will suggest to post your question to the Jetpack support. They will be able to guide you exactly.

I will also suggest to post your question to the relevant plugin support as well.

As per my knowledge, Capabilities should be managed by any good plugin. I will keep you posted if i will be able to find a clue about this.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.