Wedding theme: Links /Count down colors

WordPress Themes, Plugins and HTML Templates Forums Wedding WordPress Theme Wedding theme: Links /Count down colors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    websormedia
    Participant

I’ve been able to locate and change some of the menu/ link colors using stylesheet.css the others are difficult to locate. Where do I change the count down wedding date color?

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    Please see the TABLE OF CONTENTS in the wedding/style.css
    You may find the Wedding Counter in Section 12.3

You may edit the following code to change the color of Wedding Counter

.widget-countdown .countdown-section {
    background: #f07677;
    display: inline-block;
    float: left;
    margin: 0 10px;
    position: relative;
    width: 100px;
    height: 100px;
    border-radius: 50%;
    box-shadow: inset 0 -4px 0 rgba(0,0,0, .16), 0 4px 3px -2px rgba(0,0,0, .22);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 0 -4px 0 rgba(0,0,0, .16), 0 4px 3px -2px rgba(0,0,0, .22);
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 -4px 0 rgba(0,0,0, .16), 0 4px 3px -2px rgba(0,0,0, .22);
    }[/CODE]

Thanks[CODE].widget-countdown .countdown-section {
    background: #f07677;
    display: inline-block;
    float: left;
    margin: 0 10px;
    position: relative;
    width: 100px;
    height: 100px;
    border-radius: 50%;
    box-shadow: inset 0 -4px 0 rgba(0,0,0, .16), 0 4px 3px -2px rgba(0,0,0, .22);
    -moz-box-shadow: inset 0 -4px 0 rgba(0,0,0, .16), 0 4px 3px -2px rgba(0,0,0, .22);
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 -4px 0 rgba(0,0,0, .16), 0 4px 3px -2px rgba(0,0,0, .22);
    }[/CODE]

Thanks

websormedia
    Participant

Great. I would like to add the same widgets you have listed on the demo page: Get in Touch, Main Ceremony, Wedding Party, Elegant Moments
    But when I try to create the widgets using icon list (wedding) it doesn’t seem to work. Where can I find or how can I add the following: Get in Touch, Main Ceremony, Wedding Party, Elegant Moments?

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Get in Touch, Main Ceremony and Wedding Party can easily be displayed with the help of Icon List (Wedding) widget.
    Drag Icon List widget and Drop to Footer Area widget. Following screen-shot of Main Ceremony widget will help you about widget settings,

wedding-theme-icon-list-widget.png

Font Awesome Icons Code

Font Awesome Icons Code are available at the following link

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

Elegant Moments Widget:

This widget has JetPack gallery. You should install JetPack plugin to display gallery like this.

Thanks

websormedia
    Participant

“Drag Icon List widget and Drop to Footer Area widget” is not working. The Drag and drop feature does not work. …??

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Drag & Drop should work as it is handled by WordPress core, Please follow the simple steps

– Go to Appearance > Widgets
    – Click on Widget Title “Icon List (Wedding)”
    – Select your Widget Area e.g. Footer Area One
    – Click on Add Widget Button

Thanks

websormedia
    Participant

Hello,
    Drag and drop does not work. I saw a youtube tutorials about the fixing drag and drops feature but it did not pan out. I had to use the click Add Widget button to “Icon List (Wedding)”.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Drag and drop does not work

I am surprised, why it is not working as it is core feature of WordPress. Please follow the simple steps,

– Update your WordPress. If you are not using current version i.e. 3.8.1
    – Deactivate all Plugins and Re-Test drag & drop at Appearance > Widgets screen.

Thanks

websormedia
    Participant

Hello,
    Something goes wrong when adding the 4th widget. I also tried adding other available widgets the display results are the same. .. ?[ATTACH=full]34[/ATTACH]

admin
    Participant

I am going to email you personally to have a look into your Admin panel.
    Thanks

websormedia
    Participant

Hello,
    How how can I do duplicate the count down feature on other pages? ( each have a different dates for the countdown)

websormedia
    Participant

Hello,
    How how can I do duplicate the count down feature on other pages? ( each have a different dates for the countdown)

admin
    Participant

Hello,
    You will need a sort of programming here. It might be possible with the help of Countdown widget or some sort of JavaScript use.
    Thanks

websormedia
    Participant

Hello,
    The header image on the index/front page shows up on the other pages page as well. How can i change this? (also tried radom image for each page)
    How did you guys hide the about Daisy and Albert page away form the side menubar? Ours keep showing up.
    Are the RSP, Guess book widget already installed? If not where can we I get it?
    Can you do a detailed instructions “per page” as seen on the demo page of your wedding theme?

Also, I would enjoy having the knowledge (instructions) upfront.
    It would be nice if the get started page went beyond a basic set up.
    Thanks.

admin
    Participant

Hello,

Please read the Wedding Documentation so you will find your answers,

http://designorbital.com/community/threads/wedding-wordpress-theme.188/

The header image on the index/front page shows up on the other pages page as well. How can i change this?

Please see the section “Post & Page Featured Image Header Setup

• Make sure you add a featured image with the minimum dimension (1920×750) in pixels to your page or post to replace default custom header of theme.

How did you guys hide the about Daisy and Albert page away form the side menubar? Ours keep showing up.

You may add links of your own choice in the menu if you are using the power of Custom Menus. Following documentation will be helpful to you,

http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Are the RSP, Guess book widget already installed? If not where can we I get it?

RSVP is a simple page that can be converted to RSVP with the power of Contact Form 7 plugin.
    Guestbook is a simple page with Comments enabled for users.

Can you do a detailed instructions “per page” as seen on the demo page of your wedding theme?

Apart from wedding documentation, all the other settings are simple WordPress use. I hope above will be helpful to you.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.