Woocommerce

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    stanley
    Participant

Hi. I would like to add woocommerce to Candela to sell art works. Can someone please inform me which plugin I can use please. Thanks

admin
    Participant

Hi Stanley,

We have started integration of WooCommerce plugin in our themes.
    We have already upgraded Dicot theme for WooCommerce compatibility and other themes including Candela are in road map.
    Please wait for a week or two to enjoy WooCommerce with Candela theme.

Thanks

stanley
    Participant

great stuff. i had seen a message in a post about you upgrading themes for woocommerce but didn’t see a mention for candela so that is good news. i look forward to the update.

stanley
    Participant

any news on this? i waited a week or two and a few months on top ! thankyou

admin
    Participant

[USER=593]@stanley[/USER],

I have reconfirmed with the development team and they are excited to launch Candela new version in November.

Thanks

stanley
    Participant

that sounds promising. you don’t mention if it includes woocommerce support though !

stanley
    Participant

can you confirm the update will indeed include it? cheers. if not then i think I will need to change my theme.

admin
    Participant

[USER=593]@stanley[/USER]
    WooCommerce support will be included in the update.

stanley
    Participant

OK so where is the update? Not being impatient or anything but you have been promising it since JUNE !! Every time I make an enquiry i get fobbed off. Is it possible to get the actual truth from your developers as opposed to empty promises? Thanks. My subscription runs out in march 2016 and then what? Do you expect me to pay again?

stanley
    Participant

waiting… a reply would be very helpful. so far i regret buying this theme. you have promised something i need since june and nothing has materialised. you are letting your customers down.

admin
    Participant

Hi Stanley,

I am so sorry that we are unable to push Candela with WooCommerce support till today.
    Let me give a day and two and you will see the new update.

Thanks for your patience.

stanley
    Participant

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE JUNE!!! Why are you constantly giving wrong information ? To what gain is this to you? It is quite insulting to customers. I bought this theme in good faith. It was not cheap for a theme of this nature and you are clearly informing customers of an update that you have no intention of providing. I think we deserve an explanation not further fobbing off.

admin
    Participant

Hi [USER=593]@stanley[/USER],

I apologies for the inconvenience. Sometimes, unexpected delays occur during development and change of priorities.
    Good news is that, Candela 2.2 with the WooCommerce support is released. You will be happy to see the WooCommerce in action at Candela theme.
    Please see the full changelog of Candela and happy upgrading.

We are also thankful to you for your long patience.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.