WordPress dashboard slow to load

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

Since getting the full Prana theme my wordpress admin area has slowed down significantly. I have tried removing the Prana folder and manually adding it again but it doesn’t help. I don’t have any additional plugins besides the ones that come along with wordpress.

My hosting support – whom I contacted first – suggested contacting you because “WordPress installation is making an external connection to designorbital.com which is timing out causing your WordPress to hang”.

Please advise what I can do to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advance

admin
    Participant

Hi,
    We have re-tested our themes at our servers and there is no performance issue.
    Please re-check your admin panel and update me accordingly.
    Thanks

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply.
    Could you clarify what exactly I should check in the admin panel?

admin
    Participant

Hi,

Try to deactivate our theme temporarily, and than test the speed of your admin panel ?
    Reverse, activate out theme and than re-test the speed of your admin panel ?

If you really feel, that it is due to our theme than i will monitor your admin panel personally to solve the issue. Please update me accordingly so i will send you email to sort the issue.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I can’t access the deactivation option in wordpress because I’m getting an error. Since the problem occured after I had installed the full Prana theme (I had no problems with the free version) I’ll be happy to get your help.

thanks

admin
    Participant

@[USER=138]mtomczuk[/USER] , I am going to contact you via email.
    Thanks

Anonymous

thanks so much, everything is working perfectly now!

Anonymous

hello @[USER=1]admin[/USER] , I am suffering from the same and it seems to be related to the theme as well !
    Is there a chance you can assist here too ?

Thanks already.

admin
    Participant

@[USER=160]stephanedn[/USER] , have you tried to disable plugins ?
    If the problem does not resolve, please leave your comments here so i will be able to contact you via email.
    Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.